martes, 29 de enero de 2008

Last Man Standing

...I embrace my gun and hold her tightly to my chest. Sweat is running through my forehead and my vision is getting blurry. Time seems to stop, and I can barely hear the bombs through my heavy breathing. My head spins, and my brain threatens to pass out in any minute.
All my brothers are down. No one from the squad left but me, I barely made it out of the ambush. The Russian special attack team, code named "Green Fairy" took us by surprise at 1700 hours, claiming most of my team. I too received the harsh enemy fire, barely making it out with a damaged skull and burning entrails.
I dont know how much longer Ill be able to hold, my ammo is running out quickly as well as my health and consciousness. I can now hear the shots in the distance, they come towards me very swiftly. Perhaps they already spotted me, its now just a matter of time before they get to me and finish the job.
Let them come if they want, ill hold as long as I can, and as long as my gun is loaded Ill give them hell...

...One shot...
...Two shots...
...Three shots..........

2 comentarios:

bensonita dijo...

para cuándo algo nuevo??? y sería lindo ver tus dibujos por acá! besos

Luciano Saracino dijo...

Gabriel! Cómo andás?
Como te lo había prometido, te aviso que el viernes publico mi enciclopedia sobre el cine de zombies...
Una bella locura.